Today I'd like to show you how you can create a truly custom makeup look by playing with the different layers and color customization options available in Dotty's Secret makeup using the Lelutka HUD.
Using two makeup palettes and three layers (one BOM layer with two HD layers on top), I was able to create a completely personalized makeup look.
I also used the HD color customization option on the Doll eyebrow collection. Starting from the white version, you can tint the brows in virtually any color you like, giving you endless creative possibilities.
Dotty's Secret mainstore
Brows : Dolly Brows [LELUTKA EVO X]
- Eyebrows in 7 shades
- White tintable version
- HD Eyebrows Applier for Lelutka & HD Eyeshadow Applier for Catwa*
- BOM Layers
Mina - Eyeshadow Palette [EVOX]
- 8 Shades
- 2 unisex fits
- 2K BOM layers (EVOX UV)
- HD Applier for Lelutka EVOX
- Customization pack with BOM layers in opacity 50% & 25%
Lazr - Eyeshadow Palette [EVOX]
- 6 Neon Liner Shades + Tintable white
- 6 Neon Smokey Shades + Tintable white
- 2 options to mix & match
- BOM layers (EVOX UV)
- HD Applier for Lelutka EVOX
- Customization pack with BOM layers in opacity 50% & 25%
Eyesocket : Colorpop Waterline [EVOX]
- HD Applier HUD, only for Lelutka EvoX heads
Mira - [PEACHY] - Lip Gloss [EVOX]
- 8 Shades
- 2 version options ( Hard & Soft Outline)
- BOM layers (EVOX UV)
- HD Applier for Lelutka EVOX
- Customization pack with BOM layers in opacity 50% & 25%
To create this custom makeup look with Dotty's Secret, here's how I did it:
Layer 1: I wore the Mina Eyeshadow BOM layer, which gave me the soft pink accent on the eyelids.
Layer 2: Next, I used the Dotty's Secret HD Applier HUD for Lazr - Eyeshadow Palette [EVOX]. I applied the Smokey effect to the inner part of the eyelid without changing its original color.
Layer 3: Finally, using the Lazr HD Applier HUD again, I applied one of the eyeliner options (I chose a pink shade from the HUD). Then, in the Lelutka HUD, I customized the color using an RGB value and fine-tuned it with the color sliders until I achieved the look I wanted.
I followed the same process for the Dolly Brows [LELUTKA EVO X]. In the HD Applier HUD, I selected the white version of the brows and then customized the color using the Lelutka HUD.
Head : Lelutka - Billie 4.0
Skin : Gloom - Ei Skin - Velour Fantasy - Pink Fairy
Face enhancer : Izzie's - Face Imperfections - 2K
Hairstyle : Stealthic - Grasp
Eyes : Magic Beauty - Nicole eyes pack 3
Lashes : VELOUR "SPIDER NEON" LASHES
Nails : LIVIA - MixItPro Nails -v2- [COFFIN] + LIVIA - Mix It PRO Polish HUD // Ombre Colors
Wings : Doe - Ethereal Wings
Hair accessories : geek - Hair Wings Pink
dress : neve dress match - Ombre
Necklace + Earrings + Bracelet & Rings : RealEvil Industries - Hana set
Piercing : LittleFish - Halle (Lelutka EvoX (Lel Billie)
Flowers : geek - Ice Flower
My social network : Primfeed | Facebook | Instagram | SecondPix


Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire